Welcome to USER Uganda System for Electronic open data Records
Access Kampala city project's information, monitor them and give feedback.
KCCA in collaboration with the Anti-Corruption Coalition Uganda (ACCU), Office of the Prime Minister and with support from UNDP, Seoul Policy Centre and the Seoul Metropolitan Government (SMG) are piloting the clean construction open data system in selected infrastructure investments in the City as one of its Citizens Accountability initiatives.
Are you a concerned citizen?Here you can Monitor and give feedback on City projects.
- Need to eliminate corruption
- Demand for citizen accountability
- Demand for transparency
- Citizens should know and own nearby projects
- Citizen participation in development work
- Reporting shody work
- Continuous communication about City Projects
- Accountability and transparency on City programmes
- Eliminate corruption in project management;
- Improved infrastructure monitoring
- Enhanced citizens feedback
- Enhanced Project ownership amongst citizens
- Reduced project costs and time delays
Plot 1-3 Apollo Kaggwa Road
P.O Box 7010, Kampala, Uganda
(Toll free) 0800990000
Plot 9B Vubya Road, Ntinda
P.O.Box 34238, Kampala, Uganda